A Teen’s To-Do List On Spring Break!
Do you ever wonder what everyone else is up to over Spring Break? Are they on the beach in Florida or shuffling their kids around to various, “fun” activities!
Well I found a list of what a teen or in our case, teens, do over spring break and it goes something like this:
- eat and sleep
- complain about showering
- eat more food
- stay in room with door closed as long as possible, so that Mom has to yell up the stairs about everything
- turn down hearing aid when asked to do any type of chores
- Leave enough dirty dishes in my room to fill the dishwasher, if they ever make it there, ha ha
- have a noisy sleepover (no explanation needed)
- stay on my laptop so long that flames are shooting out the cooling vents, and oh, make sure there are a couple of mini kit-kats sitting there melting away
- flop all over the furniture complaining that I’m bored
- need to go somewhere constantly
- refuse to go outside and see what sunshine and fresh air is all about
- wear the same hoodie all week long
- fight with my sibling as loud as I possibly can
- go to the mall and burn up Mom’s credit cards
- refuse to go anywhere
- let the dogs out but forget to let the dogs in
- ignore the same question Mom is asking me until she cracks
When does school start?